I had a buddy of mine ask me about some songs he could put on his Valentine’s playlist for this weekend. This is a hard question for me! There were so many obvious songs that popped into my head like “Slow Hand” by Conway Twitty (or maybe the Mike Ryan version), “Strip It Down” from Luke Bryan would do the trick too! So I decided to help him out and also put it out there for everyone! Here are 20 songs that will be perfect for your V-Day celebrations! **listed in no particular order.
- “Strip It Down” Luke Bryan
- “Gettin’ You Home” Chris Young
- “Shut Up And Dance” Aaron Watson
- “Forever and Ever Amen” Randy Travis
- “Keeper Of The Stars” Tracy Byrd
- “More Of You” Chris Stapleton
- “Come A Little Closer” Dierks Bentley
- “Let’s Make Love” Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
- “I May Hate Myself In The Morning” LeeAnn Womack
- “When You Say Nothing At All” Keith Whitley (or Allison Krauss)
- “Slow Hand” Conway Twitty (or Mike Ryan)
- “Who I Am” Wade Bowen
- “I Cross My Heart” George Strait
- “We Danced” Brad Paisley
- “I Swear” John Michael Montgomery
- “Crazy” Patsy Cline or Willie Nelson
- “Long Slow Kisses” Jeff Bates
- “Raining On Sunday” Radney Foster (Sure Keith Urban took it to the top of the charts, but to me, Radney’s is #1!)
- “I Believe In You” Don Williams
- “Die A Happy Man” Thomas Rhett
You can tell by my tastes that I’m a little old school when it comes to sexy songs. There were suggestions for Eric Church “Like A Wrecking Ball” and Jason Aldean “Burnin’ It Down.” Both great songs, but ran out of room on my personal playlist!
What are some of the other great romantic or sexy country songs I missed out on?