Adulting sucks. We all know this.
I’m 25 and definitely still call myself a child because let’s be real: I’m an avid concert goer with tattoos and purple hair. JUDGE ME.
I didn’t sign up for adulting when I was born, okay! None of us did.
Anyway according to a new study, I’m considered an adult child. They’re not wrong.
Apparently the average person doesn’t think they’re grown up until age 33. And here are the top 10 signs that you’re right . . . you’re NOT grown up and you’re still an “adult child”…
1. Binge watching an entire season of a TV show in a weekend.
2. Getting a tattoo.
3. Being in group text chats with your friends.
4. Using Snapchat’s selfie filters.
5. Buying a pair of limited edition sneakers.
6. Listening to pop music.
7. Voting for someone on a reality singing show.
8. Going to a music festival.
9. Regularly raiding your cupboards for cookies.
10. Using a “funny” phone case.
Some things that just missed the top 10 are: Waiting in line for a new iPhone . . . chugging beer . . . using a selfie stick . . . dumping someone because you’re not ready for anything serious . . . and dying your hair crazy colors.
I’m guilty of 7 of the top 10. I’m also guilty of 3 of the 5 that just missed the top 10.
Oh well. Here’s to being an adult child forever! *chugs beer*